- Intended for open loading applications.
- Designed for safe operations in a potentially hazardous environment.
- Cables & hardware constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- NEMA 4X enclosures (safety requirement).
- Equipped with a level-sensing tilt probe, to prevent overfilling in open loading applications.
- Vortex supplied a right angle gear-type reducer that is compatible with the customer’s pre-existing electric brake motor.
- Customer-specified paint
Sludge cake can be heat-dried to produce a Class A Biosolid meant for agricultural use. When handled, particles created during the drying process can present a combustible dust hazard.