Vortex introduces its new Three-Way Wye Line Diverter, specifically designed to handle dry bulk solid materials in pneumatic conveying systems. The Vortex Three-Way Wye Line Diverter can be used in positive pressure or vacuum systems at pressures up to 15 psi | 1 bar, depending on valve size.
It can be used either to:
- Divert from one source toward three destinations; or
- Converge from three sources toward a single destination.
The Vortex Three-Way Wye Line Diverter addresses pain points inherent in flapper diverters and plug diverters. Those include:
- Superior sealing capabilities.
- Lightweight, for ease of installation.
- In-line maintenance features.
- Long-term, reliable service.
- Available in tube and pipe sizes.
- Positive seal of air, materials and dusts across the gate and to atmosphere.
- As airflow carries materials downstream, a naturally occurring high-pressure airfoil is created in the closed conveying ports, which deflects materials that have entered closed-line segments back into the material flow stream. This eliminates material build-up across the closed ports and minimizes cross-contamination.