DARLINGTON, UK – Vortex Global Limited, a solids and bulk handling components company, is pleased to announce the appointment of ALRIAD International Agencies & Trading as its new representative agent for Egypt.
Founded in 1982, ALRIAD International Agencies & Trading is an Egyptian Ltd. headquartered in Cairo, Egypt. The company’s mission is to be a trusted agent that represents high-quality, international brands. ALRIAD takes pride in being accessible to its customers, in order to deliver guidance, consultation and support in choosing industrial machines and technologies. With leading innovation brands and technologies, ALRIAD is Egypt’s leader for industrial applications across different manufacturing sectors.
Primarily, ALRIAD operates in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, chemical, commodities, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs), and textile industries. They work closely with customers that come from different backgrounds, in order to cater to their needs through customized solutions for sophisticated projects.
ALRIAD’s product portfolio includes:
- Russell Finex: Fine mesh separation technology, vibratory sieves, separators, ultrasonic mesh deblending systems, liquid filters.
- Webb Automation (GWA): Packaging equipment.
- Jehmlich: Industrial milling and crushing equipment. Grinding plants, industrial mills, pre-grinding plants, crushers, homogenizers and separators (compact- and industrial-scale).
- MESUTRONIC: Metal detectors, metal separators, x-ray inspection systems.
- Caleva Process Solutions: Extruders and Spheronization™ units for pellets, beads and spheroids production.
- Rego Herlitzius: Cutting, stirring, dough forming, cooking, beating and kneading technologies.
- Duan Kwei: Blister packaging machines.
- Hills of Hull: semi- to full-automatic container cleaners and dryers, as well as sterilizing machines and handling equipment.
With the addition of Vortex Global Limited’s vast product portfolio, ALRIAD can now offer slide gates, diverter valves, loading solutions, and engineered solutions for the dry solids handling industries.
Mr. Ashraf Salama at ALRIAD International Agencies & Trading will be the main point of contact for Vortex’s Egyptian customers. He can be contacted directly via mobile at +2 0122 213 4751, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about ALRIAD International Agencies & Trading:
8 Fawzi El Moteei Heliopolis
Cairo, Egypt 11361
Tel: +2 02 24150964
Fax: +2 02 2291 8236