Canadian Steel Plant
Mainline Diverter Valve (2 Vortex Titan Pressure Valves)
4” (101.6 mm)
This Two-Way Mainline Diverter is comprised of two Vortex Titan Pressure Valves. The diverter will be used to stop material flow of hi-cal lime in the customer’s process.
• Carbon steel inlet wye and carbon steel tube stubs.
• Fully bonneted gate valve consisting of cast ductile iron flanges with hardened 440C stainless steel blade and seat.
• Designed for highly abrasive applications under gravity, dilute phase and dense phase flow.
• Valve is designed for temperatures of up to 660° F (350° C) and is capable of operating pressures up to 100psi (6.9 Bar).
• Material contact is 440C stainless steel and ductile iron.
• The valve is actuated by a double acting air cylinder.