Food & Beverage Manufacturer, Southeast US
In this application, three-way Vortex Flex Tube Diverters are installed vertically utilized to divert the flow of green coffee beans from one source toward three destinations. The client requested clear covers to observe the tube shifting the abrasive product to the three ports.
- Three-way diverting design.
- Diverter body & housing constructed from aluminum.
- Blade, flexible hose & other material contact areas constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Inlet & outlet weldments constructed from carbon steel.
- Removable access panel/viewing panel constructed from clear polycarbonate.
- Double-acting air cylinder actuator equipped with a magnetic piston, to be used with magnetic reed switches for gate position indication