• These specific Wye Line Diverters feature Teflon pressure plates.
• Aluminum valve body with live loaded, wear compensating seals with a 304 stainless steel blade.
• Inlet and outlet weldments are constructed from carbon steel. Material contact is carbon steel, 304 stainless steel and polymer.
• Inlet has a straight through conveying line design for easier "in line" installation of multiple diverters.
• PET pressure plates are backed with a foam void filler and live loaded natural rubber load seals.
• Features an electropolished valve blade.
• Double acting air cylinder actuator
• Air cylinder is equipped with a magno-piston for use with magnetic reed position indication switches.