- Two-way diverting design.
- Diverter body, blade & material contact areas constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Outlet legs offset 30° from vertical.
- External access door is secured by spin knobs to allow easy internal access & door removal without the use of tools.
- Double-acting air cylinder actuator is built with a magnetic piston to accommodate magnetic reed switches (for blade position indication).
The Vortex® Seal Tite Diverter™ features a removable access door that allows inspection, maintenance and repairs to be performed without removing the diverter from service.
Seal Tite Diverters™ also feature removable parts. For return-on-investment purposes, these features are beneficial because they allow for the replacement of worn parts, rather than full diverter replacement.
The Vortex® Seal Tite Diverter™ is designed so that the leading edge of the blade actuates into a recessed area. This protects the blade’s seals from the material flow stream, which would otherwise cause them to wear and allow material leakage to the opposite leg.
The client is very pleased with the performance of their Vortex® Seal Tite Diverters™.