For nearly 25 years, Allen/Davis Technology Representatives has strived to provide the industry’s best equipment in process instrumentation, storage, and dry bulk material handling. The mission of Allen/Davis Technology Representatives is to dedicate themselves to their customers, in order to provide great service and prove they are fully capable of providing the material handling equipment needed to efficiently grow a manufacturing business. From individual components to fully designed, ready-to-install complete turnkey systems, Allen/Davis Technology Representatives can provide a full range of bulk material handling solutions.
History: Allen/Davis Technology Representatives
Allen/Davis Technology Representatives was founded in 1994, and has been representing Vortex products throughout their company’s history. In fact, Vortex was Allen/Davis’ first line of representation.
Today, the Allen/Davis team consists of Terry Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Phil Davis (email@example.com), Jim Caulfield (firstname.lastname@example.org), Blake Zimmerman (email@example.com), and two office assistants, Kathy and Heather.
The company’s founders, Terry Allen and Phil Davis, have served the dry bulk solids industry since 1978 and 1986, respectively. Another Allen/Davis salesman, Jim Caulfield, has served the dry bulk solids industry since 1977. All-in-all, the Allen/Davis team has more than 40 years of experience serving the dry bulk solids industry.
- Mixers & blenders
- Drying & cooling systems
- Screw conveyors, belt conveyors, drag chain conveyors & other mechanical conveying equipment
- Bucket elevators
- Container filling & discharge systems (bulk bags, drums, gaylords, palletized packing, etc.)
- Continuous level measurement & load cell systems
- Dust collection systems
- Dilute & dense phase pneumatic conveying systems (pressure & vacuum systems)
- Rotary airlocks
- Full turnkey systems
- Screeners, sifters, mills & sieves
- Volumetric feeders
- Tanks, silos & other storage solutions
- Slide gates, diverters, iris valves, loading spouts
- Food, pharma & industrial-grade FIBC packaging equipment
- Sales services
- Application consultation
- On-site evaluations
- Lunch-and-learn seminars
- Product test lab
- Field evaluations
- Dairy & Cheese (USDA & 3A-approved)
- Food & beverage
- Grain & agriculture
- Power & Energy
Contact Allen/Davis Technology Representatives
Tel: (630) 406-9394