The patented Vortex Iris Valve offers many key benefits over traditional iris valves:
- Sleeve material of construction options, to address characteristics of the handled material(s).
- Valve material of construction options (e.g. aluminum, anodized aluminum, 304 or 316L stainless steel, Teflon-coated, etc.), to address characteristics of the handled material(s).
- A durable control ring, constructed from 304 or 316L stainless steel.
- A sturdy, ergonomic handle, constructed from metal.
- All valve components are precision-machined, to ensure smooth actuation, proper flange connection and proper sealing capabilities.
- Can allow for infinite positioning, or be factory supplied with predetermined intermediate points.
- No metal-on-metal sliding along the actuation path, to prevent galling, binding, and other actuation issues.
- Bolt hole patterns are customizable to match up with equipment above and below the valve.
- Food- and pharma-friendly options, for applications where sanitary conditions are required.