5” with customer specified 6 5/8” inlet and outlet stubs
This particular client produces various types of flour. In this application, the Multiport Flex Tube Diverter is used to pneumatically convey flour from four origins to six destinations. The Flex Tube design ensures there is no cross-contamination between the differing grades/batches of flour.
- Two and three-way diverting designs.
- Material contact area is constructed from aluminum and rubber.
- Hose is constructed from FDA-approved rubber.
- Each diverter features a viewing window and a removeable access panel.
- Rated for continuous service in 180° F (82° C).
- Actuated using a double acting air cylinder.