Bakery ingredient supplier – USA
Opening size: 16 in | 405 mm Weight: 550 lbs | 250 kg Overall height: 48 in | 1,220 mm
Previously, the client utilized a flapper diverter for this application. This was problematic because, depending on the position of the blade, material was constantly flowing through one of the outlets. With the Gravity Vee Diverter, materials can flow toward either outlet individually, both outlets simultaneously, or both closed for material shut-off. The diverter’s dual cylinder gate design is intended for use in limited space installations. By side-mounting the actuators, a gate’s overall length is shortened by 1/3.
- Dual cylinder gate design.
- Diverter body, blade & material contact areas constructed from 316L stainless steel.
- Seals constructed from PET polymer.
- 24 in | 610 mm round inlet transition, to connect with a hopper above. Inlet transition features 12 fluidizer pads to assist material flow.
- Round, 12 in | 305 mm, ANSI flange outlet transitions, to match the client’s pre-existing footprint.
- Pre-wired terminal box. Set up for a Class II, Div I (Groups E, F, G) environment.